Thursday, November 6, 2014




8 weeks and 6 days left til departure!


I am applying to as many scholarships as humanly possible. I haven't posted anything lately because I didn't feel there was anything significant or worth posting about... and I don't want to fill my blog with fluff.



Anyway, it's crazy realizing I only have 8 weeks left to get my life in order before I leave for my 20 week stay. I need to buy a decent DSLR (thank heavens for craigslist haha), and an ultraportable laptop and new glasses.  I'm making a list of little things I wouldn't like to be stuck in Europe without like a small repair kit for my glasses (since the lens on these things always seem to pop out out of the blue), thermal underwear (lolol), ADAPTERs (wow), a phone, etc...

I'm trying not to wait till the last couple weeks to get these things.



Also, if anyone knows where I can get an actual winter coat and rainproof parka in Florida please let me know!!!

-SX

0 comments:

Post a Comment