Sunday, March 22, 2015

Yes, I have been slacking on my posts. I still have to blog about the week my parents spent here in Europe and my weekend trip in Northern Ireland plus random observations in Dublin. But I'll just blog about my Easter plans instead.

DIT's Easter Break runs from 30 March to 10 April but you can factor in weekends to make for a longer trip. I decided to do some solo traveling! I planned to visit
  • London, United Kingdom
  • Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • Berlin, Germany
  • Oslo, Norway
There are sooo many cities I really wanted to add to the list but 1) I can only do so much in two weeks and 2) I wanted to spend at least three days in each city.
 
So far I've gotten through London and Amsterdam. I'm currently in Berlin writing this post. I took the overnight bus from Amsterdam to Berlin thinking I'd have an extra day to spend in Berlin but honestly I'm so exhausted. I've been hanging out in the hostel since I got here...but that's for another post.

I will go into detail about my experiences in separate posts. Keep reading! ^.^

-SX

0 comments:

Post a Comment