Thursday, August 28, 2014

Okay, so I guess I'll start off by introducing myself...

My name is Sheran Xavier (but I'm gonna go by Tis). I'm currently a fourth year Mechanical Engineering major (with a focus on Energy Systems) at the University of Central Florida and am planning to study abroad in Dublin, Ireland at the Dublin Institute of Technology in the Spring semester of 2015.




This blog is dedicated to my study abroad experience but not just the 'abroad' aspect. I've started early to share my experiences from the beginning. This will range from submitting my application to DIT, to meetings with advisors, searching the earth for any available scholarships plus more.

I'm feeling excited, nervous, scared and liberated all at the same time. But I'm so ready for this!


-SX
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment